As the pace of digital business increases, CFO’s and Finance teams face continued pressure to modernise Finance, reduce close and planning cycles, improve alignment with operations, and make more informed, faster business decisions. Further, companies with legacy CPM products (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion, SAP BPC, IBM Cognos) face increasing costs and resource requirements to maintain applications that are going off support, high costs for major upgrades, and/or pressure to migrate to what are limited functionality cloud offerings.
Business Challenges: OneStream XF was designed to address many of the pain points associated with legacy CPM applications including but not limited to:
- Excessive time and costs spent on integrating and maintaining legacy applications
- Increased errors due to manual processes in Excel
- Slow and labour-intensive financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Lack of agility in budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Effective decision-making hampered by lack of visibility and analytics
The Offering: OneStream XF provides a unified, extensible CPM platform that modernises finance and reduces complexity in the cloud or on-premise, simplifies and aligns consolidation, planning, reporting and data quality processes across the enterprise, and allows customers to extend their investment through a marketplace of pre-built solutions.
Business Benefits: For large enterprises using spreadsheets or legacy applications there are several business triggers to consider evaluating OneStream including but not limited to:
Modernise Finance with a Unified, SmartCPMTM Platform
Reduces the time, effort and cost of maintaining legacy applications
- Reduce the time, effort, and cost of maintaining legacy applications
- Shifts Finance staff time from admin to value-added analysis
Simplify and Align Consolidation, Planning, Reporting, Data Quality
Streamlines/simplifies financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Collect, validate and integrate data from any open financial and operational system or external data source with drill back and drill-through to transactional details. Automate manual steps in the financial close/consolidation process
- Supports the most complex global consolidation and reporting requirements
- Aligns BP&F with financial close and actual reporting
- Link corporate plans and forecasts to more detailed operating plans
- Support more agile planning such as rolling forecasts and driver-based plans across the enterprise
Extend Your Investment and Accelerate Insights with the XF MarketPlace
- Download and deploy purpose-built business and productivity solutions for finance, sales, operations and HR
- XF MarketPlace solutions update independently of OneStream XF product upgrades
The OneStream Advantage
OneStream is the proven alternative to legacy CPM applications, helping organizations to modernize, simplify and extend their CPM processes across the enterprise. Here are some of the key reasons customers choose OneStream:
- Function Forward: One, unified application and single license for financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting, and data quality.
- Deep functionality and scalability that meets the more complex needs of large, sophisticated, global enterprises. Moves customers forward – not backwards
- Integrated financial data quality and integration capabilities ensure confidence in financial and operating results
- Extensible Dimensionality enables BUs to report and plan at operationally relevant levels of detail without impacting corporate standards
- Technologically Advanced: Deploy on-premise or in a scalable cloud with compliance and security certifications including SOC1, SOC2, HIPAA, and FedRAMP.
- Relational Blending allows relational and cube data to coexist in a single application, with the ability to report and drill back to the details
- Guided Workflows simplify processes and tasks, providing ease of use and allowing users to focus on data quality and results instead of system mechanics
- Multi-core processing, 64-bit in-memory processing, and stateless servers work together to optimize performance
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Eliminate legacy applications with one product. Reduce risks, administration requirements, upgrade costs and integration points across systems.
- Leverage and extend OneStream XF SmartCPM™ investment with XF MarketPlace like to deliver business solutions without adding complexity.
- Retire multiple vendors, applications & solutions. Eliminate costs and reduce time spent managing multiple products
- Lightning-fast software installations and upgrades; typically 2-3 hours
100% Customer Success
Global enterprises around the across a wide range of industries are using OneStream for financial consolidation, reporting, planning, analytics and financial data quality.